Google Drones are coming

A Queensland farm on the Darling Downs has become the unlikely testing ground of one of the most technologically advanced Google projects that could see autonomous drones deliver anything from chocolate to life-saving medicines.

Google X, a division of the US-based technology company dedicated to making major technological advancements, tested Project Wing near Warwick earlier this month, the first time "non-Googlers" had been involved.

http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/digital-life/digital-life-news/google-drones-tested-in-queensland-20140829-109jvb.html

I thi

Sorry Mike 087_sorry.gif.8f9ce404ad3aa941b2729edb25b7c714.gif

i think your right though , i carnt see drones flying around the country side or town without some idiot taking a pot shot ,

Its a great concept , but will take a huge step in human evolution for it to become a reality !

The world's population is growing exponentially and our North Pole person is getting older. Perhaps th red-suited gentleman could use them to drop items down chimneys around the third week in December. It would enhance efficiency. 003_cheezy_grin.gif.c5a94fc2937f61b556d8146a1bc97ef8.gif