Little get together at Abergowrie this weekend..........

Guest Maj Millard

Guest Maj Millard
Nice pics MajP.S. What is that funny looking Hornet wannabe with the teal stripe?075_amazon.gif.0882093f126abdba732f442cccc04585.gif008_roflmao.gif.692a1fa1bc264885482c2a384583e343.gif

Lol looks good:spot on:

Hornet wannabe indeed......your a funny man !..........

Guest Maj Millard
Great photos Maj and I love that grass strip!Kaz

Thanks Kaz.....it's a farmers ag strip normally when the season is on, and in a lovely area to fly. Your Auster would look right at home here for sure......Maj......014_spot_on.gif.1f3bdf64e5eb969e67a583c9d350cd1f.gif

Sorry I could not stay for the evening with you all Saturday but life gets in the way sometimes.

I would have liked to spend some time chatting, maybe next time. There was a nice gathering of people and machines.

Thanks again for the ride Ross.

Graeme.

Guest Maj Millard
Sorry I could not stay for the evening with you all Saturday but life gets in the way sometimes.I would have liked to spend some time chatting, maybe next time. There was a nice gathering of people and machines.

Thanks again for the ride Ross.

Graeme.

Your welcome Graham...hope you enjoyed it....Cheers Ross

Hornet wannabe indeed......your a funny man !..........

I would love to catch up one day Maj and trade a ride for a ride I must admit I have never had a fly in a lightwing:blush:

I have relies in Townsville (bushland beach and bluewater park) so I just might fly up there one day but if you get down this way first yell out:thumb up:. We used to drive up there every winter to go fishing out at the reef but since I've been married I've only been up twice.086_gaah.gif.afc514336d60d84c9b8d73d18c3ca02d.gif

Guest Maj Millard
I would love to catch up one day Maj and trade a ride for a ride I must admit I have never had a fly in a lightwing:blush:I have relies in Townsville (bushland beach and bluewater park) so I just might fly up there one day but if you get down this way first yell out:thumb up:. We used to drive up there every winter to go fishing out at the reef but since I've been married I've only been up twice.086_gaah.gif.afc514336d60d84c9b8d73d18c3ca02d.gif

SDQDI....I was considering a stop at Quirindi at Easter on the trip down to Natfly, but went to Gunadah instead. if I fly down again next Easter I'll be there. By all means let me know if you are intending to come up this way anytime.....Cheers Maj........