$ 50k compo to airline and $ 10k court costs

johnm

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/wires/aap/article-2921259/Virgin-flight-tirade-costs-man-60k.html

seems a bit steep the charge ............................... but, this is the terror world

you'd think there'd be a better way than turning the aircraft around - like a 'refuse chute' or a 'straight jacket' ?

you'd think the young bloke would declare 'bankrupt'

If it had been an accident I would've said it was a bit steep, but when he is under the influence of alcohol as well as cannabis I say tough luck.

With two kids and another on the way he should be old enough to know better.

But I do agree that there should be another way.

I often wondered how hard it would be to administer a sleeping agent to the pax area without affecting the pilots:wink: That would save a heap of trouble:chuffed:

23 year old with 3rd child on the way full of grog and dope gets upset .... I am surprised.

If the circumstances were reversed, Mr Bogan would be trying them out for millions.

How did he even afford the plane ticket in the first place? Is there a new "Pregnancy Bonus"?

• Haha 2

Flying is now the cheapest way around. ( unless you hitch hike). Having children doesn't require any intelligence, or imply any heightened sense of responsibility.automatically exists. (UNFORTUNATELY). Nev