Four Irrefutable facts. . . . .

Phil Perry

A wise person once said:

1. We all love to spend money buying new clothes but we never realize that the best moments in life are enjoyed without clothes.

2. Having a cold drink on hot day with a few friends is nice, but having a hot friend on a cold night after a few drinks - PRICELESS.

3. Arguing over a girl's bust size is like choosing between Fosters, Victoria Bitter, XXXX & Crown Lager.

Men may state their preferences, but will grab whatever is available.

AND

4. I have not actually verified this on Google or Wiki, but it sounds legit.

>

>

>

>

A recent study found that women who carry a little extra weight, live a lot longer than the men who happen to mention it.

>

• Agree 1
  • Haha 1

They say "Dingo ugly" is when you chew your arm off rather than wake them in the morning. Nev

I don't think we have a natty descriptor phrase in the UK for that described vivble condition Nev,. . .

But My Mother said that when the Midwife saw ME,. . .she slapped Mother instead. . . .

I started to realise something must be wrong, when it was evident that I was being fed using a catapult . . . .

• Haha 3

I don't think we have a natty descriptor phrase in the UK for that described vivble condition Nev,. . .But My Mother said that when the Midwife saw ME,. . .she slapped Mother instead. . . .

I started to realise something must be wrong, when it was evident that I was being fed using a catapult . . . .

"The dingo won't eat my baybay!!"

"The dingo won't eat my baybay!!"

OOOOH Adam,. . . .that's an 'orrible thing to say. . . .mind you,. . .my cheese & Kisses reckons that they definitely killed that baby, . . .otherwise, why did police forensics find baby blood up under the dash of a car on the site, ??. . . .really weird case that was,. . .I think the dingo was innocent,. . .( did it get the death penalty I wonder. . . ? )

Phil