EFI done easy

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks. Always good to see your posts.One question about your ignition systems.

On 4 cyl engines, I see they are made for four plugs. Is it possible to get 8 plugs with the one controller?

Most of the pics I've seen have 2 panel controllers. I take it, these are dual systems for redundancy? (4 cyl each).

Yes, you can drive a second coil pack with one controller. Hundreds of people are flying with a single controller but most of the higher end aircraft owners are opting for dual controllers these days.

RVguy the website isnt working ...do you still have it?

I just checked and our site seems to be down this morning. I'll check with the server people later today. BTW, EFII is a different company. We supply the ECU and other electronic components to them. Our mechanical components are all different.

Website is back up. Server upgrade it seems.

I'd mention that we also offer features that EFII doesn't- individual cylinder fuel trim, PC data logging, internal fuel flow output, thread-in injectors, custom length Tefzel harnesses, LOP switch etc.

BTW, EFII is a different company. We supply the ECU and other electronic components to them. Our mechanical components are all different.

Apologies Ross, I've always been under the impression the two companies were co-joined. When I go the EFII route in a few months, I'll be wanting cylinder fuel trim so it'll be you that I approach!
  • Like 1