NPRM Part 0

Guest thrasher

Guest thrasher

NOTICE OF PROPOSED RULEMAKING (NPRM)

Part 0, Section 000 (a) 1©

Section I - No pilot or pilots, or person or persons acting on the direction or suggestion or supervision of a pilot or pilots may try, or attempt to try or make, or make attempt to try to comprehend or understand any or all, in whole or in part of the herein mentioned Aviation Regulations, except as authorized by the Administrator or an agent appointed by, or inspected by, the Administrator.

Section II - If a pilot, or group of associate pilots becomes aware of, or realizes, or detects, or discovers, or finds that he or she, or they, are or have been beginning to understand the Aviation Regulations, they must immediately, within three (3) days notify the Administrator.

Section III - Upon receipt of the above-mentioned notice of impending comprehension, the Administrator shall immediately rewrite the Aviation Regulations in such a manner as to eliminate any further comprehension hazards.

Section IV - The Administrator may, at his or her discretion, require the offending pilot or pilots to attend remedial instruction in Aviation Regulations until such time that the pilot is too confused to be capable of understanding anything.

Guest TOSGcentral

Soooo.... What point are you making?

This has been SOP for bloody years and the customers roll over and say "do it again".

Top it off with a period of name changes in quick succession, sneak a few carefully worded legislations thru paliment at 3am, and ta,da they now get to make the laws not just the rules.;)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest thrasher

For those 275 hits I have had for this joke I hope it was read slowly & carefully, if not re-read it cos this reminds me of the old Joke :

Early one morming in the middle of the night, two dead men got up to fight, back to back they faced each other, drew their sords & shot each other....

Guest TOSGcentral

Most eloquent poetry Thrasher. Perhaps (very tounge in cheek) this may also be apt:

"Ye lie, ye lie, ye liar loud!

Sae loud I hear ye lie;

For Percy had not men yestreen

To dight my men and me.

But I hae dreamed a dreary dream,

Beyond the Isle of Skye:

I saw a dead man win a fight,

And I think that man was I.

He belted on his gude braid sword,

And to the field he ranBut he forgot the helmet good,

That should have kept his brain.

That is an extract from a piece of early Scots poetry "The Battle of Otterburn".

As additional interest it was the source of the piece quoted in the film "The Man Who Never Was".

Tony