Just landed in QLD

Guest Nudge

Hi everyone,

My name is Charlie and come from Hervey Bay QLD, i'm about to start flying as soon as we get over the chrissy madness.

I've always been interested in planes from a young age but never had the chance to fly real planes until now, i've been restricted to model rc and simulation, but thats all about to change keen.gif.9802fd8e381488e125cd8e26767cabb8.gif

I plan to train in a Jabiru 160 with endorsements in cross country, radio and passenger.

So exciting!

-

Nudge

No time like the present, although presently I have no time.Ross

006_laugh.gif.0f7b82c13a0ec29502c5fb56c616f069.gif - and that's by choice Ross

Welcome Nudge - you will not believe how much fun you are going to start having - enjoy the forums and never be afraid to ask any question, any question at all!

Hey guys, thanks for the welcome.

Oh I need more talk like this.

But... chrissy is a big paty of my kids lives right now so I must fight the urge, ever so hard....must....fight.

It all hangs on the next 2 weeks, if all goes well, then I may just get started sooner, fingers crossed.

Welcome Nudge,

You'll get a lot of fun out of these forums and learn a lot from other pilots experiences. Good luck with the training as soon as you start, but keep your cuban eights and falling leafs strickly to the R/C models, or your instructor will get a severe case of the shi-s, apart from the fact that Jabiru's were not designed for such acctivities.

Alan