Morgan aeroworks cheetah sierra 100

Sorry to hear you have given up on the Morgan. As you say it’s a great plane and I have 100 hours on mine now and I enjoy it a lot. The only bit I should add to the above comments is keep the power off on approach. The plane will not land with any power on and will fly the whole length of the strip with anything above idle.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello all just joined the forum. I own a Morgan sierra 200 and have been flying it now for over 4 years when time available. I have flown all versions and the view out the canopy over the nose can cause you to land flat. It takes a while to get used to the view but look down the runway and it lands very nicely. They are a great plane to fly especially across country.

Hi Glen, glad your on here ! I wonder if you remember me that's if your the one I think you are ! I meet you in Taree, flew a few circuits with you ! Glad your flying the Sierra still and well from the sounds of things ! Keep aviating, regards Ross

• 3 months later...

Morning Ross,

I do not get on the forum very offen but still flying the Sierra across country from west to east and back again. I have been over Kempsey a few times over the years and think of you on the ground. I must drop in and visit one day.

Glenn

Morning Ross,I do not get on the forum very offen but still flying the Sierra across country from west to east and back again. I have been over Kempsey a few times over the years and think of you on the ground. I must drop in and visit one day.

Glenn

Message sent to you.

• 3 years later...

the main gear is too far back, meaning that when landing with a load of fuel in the front tank it is quite difficult to flare sufficiently to have the main gear touch first, with the result that the noseleg tends to be placed under undue strain with disastrous results.

Might want to think that through Microman