Hi from Limpopo South Africa

wingover1

Hi Guys a short introduction. My name is Francois and I fly a Windlass 582 and 503 trikes on my Game Farm near Thabazimbi in South Africa. my Runway Co.ods. are S 25 0011 and E 027 33 49 I am a member on our local Microlighters and Avcom Forums

• Like 1

Hi Guys a short introduction. My name is Francois and I fly a Windlass 582 and 503 trikes on my Game Farm near Thabazimbi in South Africa. my Runway Co.ods. are S 25 0011 and E 027 33 49 I am a member on our local Microlighters and Avcom Forums

Hello Francois, 098_welcome.gif.81ff07d492568199326e4f64f78d7bc6.gif to the Recreational Flying forum!

Really? The great grey greasy Limpopo River, all set about with fever trees???

Welcome!!!

Hi Guys. Thank you so much for the warm welcome. I am sorry that I took my time to respond. Unfortunately my Son was involved in a car accident, got wiped out by a Minibus Taxi. Fortunately he escaped with no serious harm but his car was totaled.

• Informative 1

Really? The great grey greasy Limpopo River, all set about with fever trees???Welcome!!!

It is still the Crocodile River (West) where I am and becomes the Limpopo further down stream.

• Informative 1

hi Franc, MK 11 Explorer Taildragger / 912 ULS which I have already. wings are finished and covering the fuselage shortly. this pic was taken about a year ago.

IMG_1953.JPG.c3dd46f0fe884a1440c3d5b7a50a9cb0.JPG