Avalon Airshow 2009

Robbo

some good pics there mate...Dident happen to get any pics of the corporate jets did you?

Thanks, no- just pics of the military stuff so far. I haven't got a chance to go wander around the static displays yet. I hope to do that tomorrow.

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just got back, had front row seats, right on the fence :). The weather was just okay up until 3:00. Very pissed that the F-111 not flying, also alot of people got scared when the small grass fire started. Does anyone know why only 1 roulette was there?

Guest Jay Bull

Here's some pics i got. Blurry i know, i'm not that good of a photographer :P

>> http://photobucket.com/AvalonAirshow <<

The first picture i have tried to put on a.net, it's still being approved...

The rest are on the photobucket album ;)

The Airshow was pretty cool this year i have to say.

Well I thought I wouldn't go becaue I would have just got home from the speedway but it was rained out so I decided to go. Great day out looking at the old and new aircraft. The flying displays where awesome but it was a shame about the weather. The F-111 display was cancelled sue to the crosswind. It is amazing the size of the Qantas B747-400ER and the V Australia B777-300. Next time it's on I will be going to the Friday Night and also the Sunday.

Some Great photos there guys. OK here I go. Some of my pics from the Sunday. It was Cold, Wet and Windy but that just made it evan better.

The Blades of a Chopper. Lots of bolts there.

The Connie during it's Demonstartion. Because of the Wind, the Connie never flew on this day. Still great to hear and see it in the flesh.

1 of the Hornets in flight suring their flying display.

Jetstar A320 taking off to another great Aussie Destination. This is my favorite Pic. It is my new Background Pic. Great angle.

Omega MD-11 was a welcome visitor

That is only a snippit of what I got. More to come when I get the chance to do some editing. Hope you all enjoy.