Class c

rhtrudder

Just noticed on a post on Facebook about a 24 rego Tecnam landing at Gold Coast, I asked the question and was told they had a transponder and submitted a flight plan and unless you have CTA experience it should not be done , is this legal , Greg 

15 minutes ago, rhtrudder said:

Just noticed on a post on Facebook about a 24 rego Tecnam landing at Gold Coast, I asked the question and was told they had a transponder and submitted a flight plan and unless you have CTA experience it should not be done , is this legal , Greg 

There's a thread somewhere discussing this. Pilot training and Aircraft equipment level are involved, can't think of the section covering CTA, but you should be able to find the list.

4 hours ago, rhtrudder said:

If the Pilot has a PPL or higher and casa Medical and the airplane has radio and transponder then ok

CTA experience is assumed.

• Like 1