Is This For Real?????????

farri

Is this for Real ???????

I fly model aircraft, and use Realflight's simulator - guys drive me nuts hovering Yak 54's a few feet above the airstrip, but that's with the higher power to weight ratio of a model. Maybe they used a model to do the sequence, then filmed the real thing where the hatch opens.

I assume you've seen the real footage of the dewd that landed a R/C plane with one link? I linked it in one of the other threads about this fake one.

Is this for Real ???????

I've seen the RC video of the one wing landing - that's probably where the idea came from. Don't think the real thing has enoujgh power, they normally hand in the sky for a moment then slide out backwards.

Is this for Real ???????

Either us recreational pilots are very astute analysers, or a bunch of cynics, but it appears that all the Posters had a piece of the jigsaw!!!

Take a look at this site:

One Wing Plane Landing - Best Air Race Pilot Ever Video

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Juliette Lima

Hi All,

Just checking out the status of the pending depression/recession (depending on who you believe) and ninemsn have the broken wing story as a NEWS ITEM...

I read that they are looking for the wing!!!!

Enjoy.

JL

Guest Juliette Lima

Hi again,

Soon it'll be on telly, and we will all belive it......"I saw it on the television, so it must be real" 031_loopy.gif.e6c12871a67563904dadc7a0d20945bf.gif

Cheers

JL

another one that looks very convincing is the kite surfer who get hooked on the wingtip of an airliner as it comes in to land. turns out to be a soft drink advert.