Pleasure trip

Tomo

I've just come back from a pleasure trip. I drove the in-laws to the airport.(not me btw) 006_laugh.gif.0f7b82c13a0ec29502c5fb56c616f069.gif

If you were anything of a mate? You'd have picked mine up too, and been well paid for your kindness ;););)

Now here's a good business oportunity for you. Pick em up and fly them to far away places.

That would have to be a winner.

Isn't it strange that all MiL jokes center around bad relationships. Mine, from my first wife, were the absolute best. Treated me better than my own parents did, not that they were/are bad. My second one however......................

. My second one however......................

Nudge! Nudge!;);), say no more squire, we understand.

Still reckon the solution in my previous post works really well, but there's got to be others.

Rgds

Planey

Plane driver....where did you buy that trip ticket from. I WANT to buy one for my MIL! Just make sure the window wipers were left off in the last service so there is nothing for her to hang on to! Its a classic!

Scotty 107_score_010.gif.2fa64cd6c3a0f3d769ce8a3c21d3ff90.gif

How many you had Deskpilot?006_laugh.gif.0f7b82c13a0ec29502c5fb56c616f069.gifPud

Learnt my lesson after the 2 Pud. Don't intend to make it 3.

The bigger problem is when the wife turns into her mother later in life.

I was going with my M in L to New Zealand. Half way there she started complaining that she didn't want to go. I just told her to shut up and keep swimming.

Guest Wigg

John always told me that if we ever divorced I had to find somewhere else to go as my mum had already told him he could go & live with them.