Pacific Flyer Monthly Photo Competition - June 2010

great quality

I havnt visited the photo comp for a while and I am greeted by lots of bloody fabulous quality photos.

Excellent work guys and there has to be a calender come out of this competition Ian?

I havnt visited the photo comp for a while and I am greeted by lots of bloody fabulous quality photos.Excellent work guys and there has to be a calender come out of this competition Ian?

That sounds like a great idea Ian.

Of course we'd have to have Slartiihotplate on the January page with his beautiful Cheetah and cooking a few snags.

INGardenbbq7.gif.891744185c4b029be2bca32864112687.gif

Booralaming Sunset

Well I don't have a photo of an aircraft worth putting in here that would stand with the excellent photos submitted to date. Closest I've got is this spectacular sunset x 2 taken a couple of weeks ago on the way home from working on our hangar construction (is that enough of an aviation link?006_laugh.gif.0f7b82c13a0ec29502c5fb56c616f069.gif).

Pud

321795100_BooralamingSunset.JPG.ce4426e698754cf9d8037139706bab28.JPG

1869367173_BooralamingSunset2.jpg.b4f6c29100c43abbf638b3fa336e3ea4.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
Guest pacificflyer

Pacific Flyer photo comp -June

Hi Guys

First of all I would like to announce that this is the final photo competition we will be sponsoring as we were only going to do 12 months and time got away from us.

Thank you to everyone who contributed - great entries made it quite difficult at times to decide a winner.

Pacific Flyer has enjoyed being part of this forum and reading all the amusing comments etc.

I will still pop in from time to time.keen.gif.9802fd8e381488e125cd8e26767cabb8.gif

Now the winner for June..

Morning in Strahan...Chukcha .. Congratulations:clap:

Runners up: Savannah silhouette ...Ultralights

Flying over Brazil ... Peres Rafael

Cheers

Angela Smith

Congratulations to the winners. Is there any reason why the photo competition cant still run on here by ourselves?

Congratulations to the winners. Is there any reason why the photo competition cant still run on here by ourselves?

With the monthly winner's photo featuring on the calendar (corresponding month) RecreationalFlying should put out for next year. Sell them through Clear Prop Ian?

Pud

And there is nothing stopping anyone from contributing those great shots to the Magazine either at anytime. Angela and the team created a "Flyer Foto Album" section in the mag. I'm sure the team would love to see more contributions for the section coming through.

Scottw

Guest Escadrille

Please keep the pics coming, I for one just love 'em .Any body else? Can we see Chuckas winning pic from the June Comp it seems to be missing..

??

With the monthly winner's photo featuring on the calendar (corresponding month) RecreationalFlying should put out for next year. Sell them through Clear Prop Ian?Pud

Stay tuned...