Festival of Flight - Watts Bridge 28-29 Aug

Spin

Sorry Mick, if I'd read your previous post I'd have known what you were in - didn't manage to see it parked, but here is another of the takeoff - none too sharp unfortunately, I was experimenting, trying to get a full prop disc.

Spin,

RDR has a polished metal prop so probably a hard subject for that effect as it has no color as such, only reflection.

Mick

G'day Ballpoint and all

many thanks for the very generous kind remarks indeed. And really glad you enjoy the images. But at the end of the day I am just a happy snapper who just loves it.

And the FoF event was just fantastic I wish to thank all who supported the event whether flew in drove in the group really appreciate the support.

Thank you

Regards

Scott

Guest Pop-top

I wish I had have seen this string prior to going. I went on the Saturday and it was great!!!!

It was a last minute trip from VIC and last minute finding out it was on! lovely weather, great people and great day!:big_grin:

I was at Monto and Watts Bridge and enjoyed both - I would like to meet other members of this forum but without some of indentation then we walk past one other without recognition - great flyins - but could be better - putting faces to names would be great.

Frank

You're right Frank, I saw a few people that I know already but turns out I missed a few others. Had intended doing a homebrew cap with my iron on rec flying badge, but didn't get the right cap in time. Maybe by next year:laugh: