Hi everyone

EagleTrike

I am in the throws of starting to build my first aircraft, an eagle trike from plans. I am planning on using an EA81 Suby motor and was doing some research on mods and performance when I stumbled on Recreational Flying. I have owned a brumby for quite a number of years and found it petty well bullet proof so this was my choice of motor. Plenty of great info here with a real helpful group of like minded people willing to go to the effort of helping others, I like it.

David

011_clap.gif.c796ec930025ef6b94efb6b089d30b16.gif

Hey David, Welcome! Keep us up to date on the project, I'm quite interested in your progress. The weather should be getting warmer your way by now hey? I left Bathurst for the sun in Queensland.

Cheers,

Troy

Guest Toally87

Another David,

i swear we are taking over the world, welcome to the site mate, i've found the info i've got from people who use this site priceless.

Dave Toal

Hi ET,

Welcome to the Forums. I see that Scooby has beaten me to being the first Triker to welcome you here.

There haven't been any other mentions of trikes being built to plans that I can think of on this forum so you're already achieving a first here.

Just make sure you use all the correct aircraft grade hardware in the build. Garden variety will only see you digging holes in the ground.

I'm sure many others on this forum will be keen to read about your trike being built to plans as I am.

Cheers,

Glen