Another fine morning for flyin!!

I just love these beautiful mornings we are having up here! At 0600, the sun is shining and no wind, flying over the glass house mountains and Bribie Island. Gee, it's a beautiful part of the world. keen.gif.9802fd8e381488e125cd8e26767cabb8.gif

Happy Flying!!!!

Scoob

Not wrong Scoob!

I took Goldie for a run over to Somerset dam and Kilcoy Friday morning, got some video I'll put together when I can.

Keep it up!

Hi Scooby,

Well lucky you! Here in Melbourne it has been p*ssistently precipitating for the last 48 hours! So no flying at all for us. 049_sad.gif.af5e5c0993af131d9c5bfe880fbbc2a0.gif

Never mind, at least it gives me time to sand the surface rust off the tail struts, prime and top coat them (although the humid conditions are not ideal for painting...).

Have fun with your good weather! :big_grin:

Cheers

Neil

Guest Toally87

YAY, i'm hanging to get down there and experience the glasshouse, after 10 years on bribie growing up i'm a lil over it, although flying over it would be alot nicer. Will have to pop down and say g'day scooby.

Toally

Hey there Toally, yep its nice flying over Bribie and the Glass house mtns. As soon as we take off from Caboolture, we are virtualy over Bribie straight away. Yeah, come and say hi if your ever at ycab.

Happy Flying,

Scoob