Great suggestions all. Bt you're missing the point, I wanted the sticker to cover a small hole made in error

Geoff, Geoff, Geoff:laugh:008_roflmao.gif.692a1fa1bc264885482c2a384583e343.gif:rofl:You had us all going there... Running off at a tangent I was, thinking about hemispherical rules and such:big_grin:

Just chew some gum and shove that in the hole, bit of paint and you'll be apples mate:thumb_up:

Cheers,

Pud

Goeff, just put some clever slogan instead. OR failing that use one of these.ie, gravity NEVER gives up. he who stalleth,falleth etc or "I would have made this aircraft "foolproof' but fools use such ingenuity...... This notice covers a hole I drilled in the wrong place... The others are not so obvious... Nev

at the risk of being politically incorrect, I have just made a sticker (with the printer) that says "East is Odd" how true that is......problem solved.....and I was thereby reminded of the dislexic agnostic insomniac who used to lay awake at night wondering if there was a dog............G

I did the same with my Winton Swingwing so I inserted a small red button with a label underneath which said ' Ejector Button'.This was on an overhead panel.

Guernsey, do you have a photo of the Swingwing. i think Col only made a couple of them and not much info around on them.

cheers Ozzie