Hi from Kununurra

ave8rr

Hi All 002_wave.gif.62d5c7a07e46b2ae47f4cd2e61a0c301.gif

I have been on this site for sometime now and each time I log onto the site, a message states that I have never Posted in "Just Landed" so here goes.

I learnt to fly in NZ way back in 1973 gaining a PPL(A) followed by a CPL(A) in 1980. Spent 12 years in the RNZAF as an Air Electronics Officer on Orions followed by 17 years as a Flight Planning / Despatch Officer with AirNZ. Have flown aircraft types from DC3 down to single seat ultralights. Shifted to Hervey Bay in 2005 then up to Bundaberg in 2007. Have been living (camped) in Kununurra since early 2008 and working as the Aerodrome Manager for the Argyle Diamond Mine. Since living in Qld, we have owned J160, J200 and currently own a Vans RV9A. We also have a Rans S6ES kit in our hangar at Bundy to assemble. We have recently purchased 32 acres just out of Bundy and hope to put in a short 400 metre strip for our own and visitors use when we eventually return to Bundaberg to live. Cheers Mike

G'day Mike!

Sounds like you got a nice set up around the place - will have to keep you in mind when I head West later on in the year...