Watt's Bridge - 21st May

Tomo

I will be there. It is our home field where our club house is situated Queensland Ultralight Association.

I will be there marshalling planes at some time during the day. Hope to see you all there.

Ianrat

CH601XL-B

Brisbane

Australia

Talk about it dd... I realized I haven't been to a fly-in at all this year yet... quite sad isn't it!!

Should be there... not sure what in yet, but it's gonna have wings...

Yippeee! Okay so it's official, I'm coming over! 004_oh_yeah.gif.82b3078adb230b2d9519fd79c5873d7f.gif

Taking the J120 for a run this time... so that's what I'll be in, going via Toowoomba to pick up some self loading freight and will be there about 8.30 till 2pm... I need to leave early as I have a meeting in the evening.

Would love to meet you David, what will you be in? PM me your number if you like and I'll put it in my phone to ensure we get to catch up!

Tomo, would be awesome to meet another young fella who is as madly obsessed with aviation as I am! At this stage I could be in a C150 Texas taildragger but I'm not sure. My number is 0468653440 so msg me on the day would be great to catch up mate!

• Like 1

Hi Tomo,I will be going, in the car though, both the instructors are taking school planes so it does'nt leave me anything. I would love to catch up.

Pete

Yeah, pity when that happens hey!! I was going to take the Pioneer over, but it's getting used by the instructor that weekend, so I got the J120 - which is nice to fly as well I must say :)

Will be good to catch up - you still got my number? Give us a message or ring or something Sat morning and I'll try and catch up - I DO have to leave at about 2pm, so need to catch up before then.

Thanks David! I've sent you a text with my number.

Roger DD! :thumb_up:

That's a shame David, but good you can still come :big_grin:

Don, it will be pinkish, yes... but never fear!022_wink.gif.2137519eeebfc3acb3315da062b6b1c1.gif

She looked taller than you Tommo - and prettier...006_laugh.gif.0f7b82c13a0ec29502c5fb56c616f069.gif

Haha, did I meet you? I can't remember... :ah_oh:

It isn't hard to be prettier than me.... just you wait till you see my girlfriend! 004_oh_yeah.gif.82b3078adb230b2d9519fd79c5873d7f.gif (and no it wasn't her sorry - 015_yelrotflmao.gif.6321765c1c50ed62b69cf7a7fe730c49.gif)

By the way, wasn't it a good day!! I loved it, even got a fly in the Antonov and got to be in the cockpit! 080_plane.gif.36548049f8f1bc4c332462aa4f981ffb.gif

Hopefully I'll get some video and photos up sometime, didn't take to many photos as it was mostly video this time :)

Guest JRMobile

Escadrille, I need photographic evidence of this before I believe it or more info :pokerface:

Hi Tomo,Good to catch up, hopfuly see you at the next one

Pete

Great to catch up again Pete ( and Tomo). Got back to cab just before the rain hit. Hope you both had a great time and safe trips home.

I reckon more GA is creeping into our fly -ins. Maybe they're coming over to the brighter side. Tomo did you mile high today??? Maybe the Antonov Hotel??( Only Jokin:laugh:)