Did my PPL flight test today and....

Well Done...now NONE of our planes will be safe!!006_laugh.gif.0f7b82c13a0ec29502c5fb56c616f069.gif

Haha, yeah, got any spare 172's laying around? 003_cheezy_grin.gif.c5a94fc2937f61b556d8146a1bc97ef8.gif

Doing my CSU and RG sometime soon, so that will make things a little more fun! 080_plane.gif.36548049f8f1bc4c332462aa4f981ffb.gif

They might Spin, I haven't actually asked. Doesn't really worry me, I have tailwheel experience so that no doubt will help me out when demonstrating competency in a GA tailwheel aircraft.

..... will CASA not recognise your RA tailwheel endorsement ....

CASA and their delegates must comply with the regulations. Operating to exemptions a la RAA puts a lot of things outside CASA's system. An RAA T/W endorsement is of no use in the CASA system. However if a (CASA licenced) Flight Instructor certifies that he/she has personally checked Tomo's competency then a CASA delegate will issue the endorsement. i.e. it may be the same person who did the RAA T/W endorsement or some-one else who has flown with Tomo in a T/W airplane.You can find out a lot about issues like this by reading CASA's Flight Crew Licensing Manual.

Getting the endorsement that way may result in no saving when it comes time to get a check-out in a GA taildragger as the hirer will want an appropriate check-ride - enough for that instructor to do the T/W endorsement anyway. As Tomo has said his Drifter experience and his musical nous will stand him in good stead.

(free advice so worth what it costs)

• Like 1

Going from GA to some U/L's is challenging for some. The trip from U/L's to GA is easier. You can be fazed by the size of some things initially, but all planes fly like planes (unless they are real DOGS).. Your reaction time has to be quicker on smaller planes, as they generally are more "lively". U/L time would advantage any pilot. Nev

Going from GA to some U/L's is challenging for some. The trip from U/L's to GA is easier. You can be fazed by the size of some things initially, but all planes fly like planes (unless they are real DOGS)..

Like this?

Or this??

SOURCE: http://aviationhumor.net/airplane-dog-costumes/

• Like 2

Thanks everyone! I got my License in the mail yesterday so it feels all for real now! 003_cheezy_grin.gif.c5a94fc2937f61b556d8146a1bc97ef8.gif

Great news Tomo! Congratulations. What next CPL / ATPL? Airbus here we come. :thumb_up:

Thanks Don, CPL is next, next year probably or whenever the bank account says so... I don't fancy the big stuff to much, so won't be going there anytime soon. My end goal is to be a mission pilot, so that's mostly smaller type aircraft, which is what I enjoy a lot more! :thumb_up: