Sparviero Aircraft- Looks nice.

winsor68

http://www.promecc.com/start.htm

This is the Website of the producer of the Sparviero range of aircraft... They are advertised in Sport Pilot for $90k ex Brisbane... Is anyone aware of any in Australia? They look very nice in my opinion...

The local importer is Outback Aircraft, importer of the Savanah, but there is nothing on their website as of yet...

• Like 2
  • Agree 1

Hi Win,

I took a look (didn't get to fly) at this aircraft at Natfly and they did look quite good.... The only criticism I had was the seating position felt too flat and had a bit of a hump where your legs rested... not a big deal and some may even prefer this seating position.

The finish looked very good and quality of the materials and fitting was consistent with what we have become use to these day.

It has been designed more for the airport to airport use with an over night bag and not set up for outback or bush landings.

It seemed to be great value for money ... but a 30 min fly around the local patch would be good to see if it lives up to its looks.

Cheers

Vev

just left a comment on the outbackaircraft site looking for more info... unfortunatly i still havent recieved my raa mag for this month, although the newsagent has had it for a week :(

• Winner 1

just left a comment on the outbackaircraft site looking for more info... unfortunatly i still havent recieved my raa mag for this month, although the newsagent has had it for a week :(

I would get on to them Hongie... I got mine weeks ago.

You gonna buy one for me to fly? 066_naughty.gif.fdb194956812c007d0f5d54e3c692757.gif

I doubt that would be the issue as much as your legs going to sleep while draped over the spar and your back going into spasms.But, we are all built differently so try it for yourself.

I still really like the look of it.

By comparison, http://www.aerosport.com.au/ is the most comfortable aircraft I've ever sat in and it has a cabin width of an extraordinary 1300 mm or 51" in the old scale.

Yes Don

I would agree on that, have had a demo flight in the blue and silver ng5 that was at Temora and to me it was the pick of the RA planes that I have seen so far.

Les and Brett flew both planes to Deniliquin a few weeks ago and to me they truely live up their claims.

Very roomy inside, adjustable rudder pedals, glass cockpit, what else could you want.

Cheers

Bruce

• 7 months later...

I have had a look at one at YCDR but not yet had a flight. It ticks most of the boxes for me, but hangerage at YCAB is scarce, and composites shouldn't be stored outside, so I haven't gone any further.

From the outside, build quality seems fairly similar with other composite LSAs but haven't seen it with the cowl off yet.