Just Dreaming

Nev25

When I first saw this advertised in the RA-Aus mag I sent an email asking from an indicative price. Funny thing, they didn't reply. Guess I need to show up with bank manager in hand before they'll talk. Anyway, not interested ... too far north and too hot and humid for this little duck, besides, I couldn't afford the staff :;)4:.

Paul

Guest danda

Darren I think the time is coming where you may have to put the Bantam away unless you have some thermal undies and some big heavy clothing then you may exceed your MTOW.

Don

$2.35m

When I first saw this advertised in the RA-Aus mag I sent an email asking from an indicative price. Funny thing, they didn't reply. Guess I need to show up with bank manager in hand before they'll talk. .

I just found the property for sale in AVIATION TRADER Listed at $2.35Million

Guest Fred Bear
I just found the property for sale in AVIATION TRADER Listed at $2.35Million

Oh well in that case I'll get it next week.

Camden Haven is also for sale in Aviation Trader - that would be a nice spot - right on the river !! I have been buying Lotto tickets ever since I saw it for sale.

Guest Fred Bear
Looks like it will be an auction, Darren... I can't let you snap it up that easily

Going once, going twice, sold to...

I think I will stay where I'm at now, less likely to have people dropping in to use the pool when I want to go flying, too many croc's.

Rick