what is going on

cannot beleive what casa has writen back to me on a complaint a about a lame it is easier to get to fly a defective plane than to drive a truck

blown globe on the trailer $120 on my last trip melb brisbane townsville i was checked out 3 times on the way up and twice on the way back

casa are saying that my plane is safe to fly

i would fly it after it was repaired at shepparton aprox 3hrs

the engine frame is bent and twisted leading edge of wing has crack spider cracks out from rivets in wind screen

but casa are say it is safe to fly any takers on ths offer

going to put it on display at natfly and show how incompent some lame are neil

• 3 weeks later...
cannot beleive what casa has writen back to me on a complaint a about a lame it is easier to get to fly a defective plane than to drive a truckblown globe on the trailer $120 on my last trip melb brisbane townsville i was checked out 3 times on the way up and twice on the way back

casa are saying that my plane is safe to fly

i would fly it after it was repaired at shepparton aprox 3hrs

the engine frame is bent and twisted leading edge of wing has crack spider cracks out from rivets in wind screen

but casa are say it is safe to fly any takers on ths offer

going to put it on display at natfly and show how incompent some lame are neil

Yeah, the poor bugga is having a torrid time. I think the idea of showing the aircraft at Temora damaged and the letter from CASA stuck to the windscreen would certainly raise eyebrows and probably get the attention it deserves.

I've been desperately waiting all night for Storchy's photos to come up. Maybe I'll have to drive up to Shepparton and take some myself.

Hi Turbo,

If you look in the latest albums to the side of the forums page there are quite a few there

Regards Bill

What really peeves me off about this sort of thing is how both CASA and the RAAus keep threatening pilots like us with heavy fines and/or jail for even stepping an inch outside their rules and when something like this happens they just turn a blind eye and leave you in the lurch and out of pocket.

Board members it is time to lean on both the RAAus exec and CASA. professionals..... phooey!

Ozzie