Aviation pickup lines

pudestcon

Have you ever noticed that when you lock the wife and dog in the boot of the car, it's only dog that's happy when you let him back out?!

I know Ashlocks that you are a man of integrity and wouldn't tell us lies so you have obviously done the above. The dog would have said woof woof and wagged his tail but what did your wife say and do.

Now be careful ....no lies.

Alan.

There is an old question. "Why do dogs lick their balls" ( with appologies to the Ladies here) Answer... Because they CAN" . We are really descending to the bottom here folks. Untill now I was trying to be serious. Ive come under evil influences, and succumbed.. Nev

There is an old question. "Why do dogs lick their balls" ( with appologies to the Ladies here) Answer... Because they CAN" . We are really descending to the bottom here folks. Untill now I was trying to be serious. Ive come under evil influences, and succumbed.. Nev

Well get back on topic and give us your best aviation pickup line.

Pud

By golly you lot are persistent bunch. The last thing I would pretend to know anything about is the way women think. OK I'm going to be serious. ( You're going to hate this). Just treat them like they are people. (Hell that's provocative). Not going to win many friends there. Nev

• Like 1

Turbo , they don't piss on my leg, they lick my face. nev

If you're ever in Woodend on a Saturday or Sunday morning there's an fabulous restaurant in the main street with great atmosphere, and a magnificent breakfast menu.

You can spoil yourself with exotic foods teas and coffees, or just soak up the atmosphere and read the paper.

I've sometimes driven across from the opposite side of Melbourne.

It draws big attendances and many of them bring their dogs.

Every time I've been there this guy has been lying on the footpath. I always thought he was a homeless man, and wondered what stories he might have to tell of his tough life in the hills.