What do you do?

Tomo

Are you one of the Leos finishing off at the moment by any chance?

Hi kaz, no I'm doing a traineeship (essentially renamed articles) with a firm, not Leos. Mine takes a year to complete unlike Leos which is 6 months.

If all goes to plan, I'll be admitted in March next year.

Currently involved in full-time intensive research relating to the possibiltiy of being able to survive on the pension. Nev

I tried to get in on that but I couldn't get a grant... 051_crying.gif.fe5d15edcc60afab3cc76b2638e7acf3.gif

Retired Metrologist (science of measurement). Did 15yrs RAF (my son, also RAF just been posted to the Falkland Isles for 3 months).

Started flying at 64 and only have 95hours up so far. Neither RAF or Metrology paid well.

Hi kaz, no I'm doing a traineeship (essentially renamed articles) with a firm, not Leos. Mine takes a year to complete unlike Leos which is 6 months. If all goes to plan, I'll be admitted in March next year.

That's great Darky... the very best way to learn to be an advocate if your partner/mentor is a good one. We (Fitzroy Legal) take on one traineeship each year with funding assistance from Allens Arthur Robs and they always get a good job once they finish.

I'm FLS senior lawyer at the Neighbourhood Justice Centre in Collingwood and would always be happy to show you around the place if interested. It's a different place to most courts both because of the architecture (light and airy) and the jurisdiction (therapeutic jurisprudence). PM me any time.

kaz

Kaz,

Sounds like a place where real law is practiced. My work often involves contact with the legal system and its complete inability to deal with the intellectual disabled.

Glad to see some legal eagles flying on our side.

Phil