Mudgee WINGS,WHEELS & WINE 07.. 21st APRIL

Guest bateo

Guest bateo

Mudgee's Wings Wheels and Wine returns in 2007

Higher-Faster-Louder-Tastier

Keep the date free,you'll be busy!!!

• Historic & Modern military displays

• Unbelievable aerobatic displays from the champions of the sport

• Experimental,Recreational, Sports and work-horse aircraft all in Air and static Displays including Russian Roulettes, RAAF Roulettes, Tiger Moths,RAAF's SAR Sikorski S76 helicopter,Albatross Jet, Mustang, Trojan, Pitts Special, Extra 300S, DC3 and a huge amount of Remote Controlled Frequency aircraft including 2 jets Plus many many more.....

• High speed ground and air challenges-breathtaking speeds-Racing against each other on the runway ripping up the tarmac!!

• Hundreds of Cars + bikes from around the world and through the ages

• Sample some of the finest of the regions food and wine, taste, enjoy & buy

Join us on Saturday the 21st of April at the Mudgee Airport, 3 km north of Mudgee on the Cassilis Road. Plenty of parking on-site, entry for adults is $15, kids $5, children under 5 years free and family passes (two adults unlimited kids) $40. Gates open at 10am.

Aircraft flying in are most welcome and have free entry.Pilots are encouraged to put their toys on display while they enjoy their stay.

For more info PM bateo or go to

www.mudgeeaeroclub.hwy.com.au brought to you by Mudgee Aero Club

Guest bateo

Well could be a good destination.. Except for the RBT and ASIC cards Grrr... Cheers Sportstar, Hopefully I'll catch up with you there.. Its going to be a great show.. If any others are free why not come up for fly

Guest Fred Bear
Sounds like a plan, we'll be there...and then a couple of weeks later there's an open day & airshow at Nowra...we'll be there too!

Maybe, just maybe...Hey Matt, why not fly up to the Silver City Fly-In the following weekend at Broken Hill? We will be there (driving though) :)

I'm seriously considering turning up for this Sam.

I have just lined up a plane. A couple more ducks and it'll be set.

I would leave from Cooma at first light, swing around Canberra, be there before 9am, and leave around 15:00.

Probably too slow to join with you Matt and Kaz, but it will be good to see you there this time after missing you at Narromine.

Ross

Guest Emma Masters
Sample some of the finest of the regions food and wine, taste, enjoy & buy

Now this sounds like a great event...I just need some presuasion to get Darren there ;)

Guest David C
Now this sounds like a great event...I just need some presuasion to get Darren there ;)

We are going Emma 011_clap.gif.c796ec930025ef6b94efb6b089d30b16.gif... Aircraft , Cars and the Chateau Cardboard !! , what more could a man ask for ?? .... Well , yes something has just come to mind 025_blush.gif.9304aaf8465a2b6ab5171f41c5565775.gif... its food of course !! ... See you there ;)

David C

Guest bateo

Good to hear guys,

I am sure you'll like some of the wine too, hope fully not enjoying it too much as some of you will have to take controls on the way home lol.. There is a NOTAM out at around 1300 hrs for 1 hour.. (Vintage Car/tiger moth racing down the strip, aswell as maybe a highway Patrol,Extra 300s and a Porsche or something like that anyway).. Anyway guys, I encourage you to put your toys on display for a period of time if you attend.. If not, you will see me buzzing around on the Quad bike or in the Tecnam doing a display

Guest Fred Bear

Ok, we are going. I was convinced. Dave, what are your plans? I think we will stay the night (if we can get accomodation).Kaz and Matt, you want to stay the night also? Let us know and I will try and book something.

Guest David C

Darren ,

We will be going , but will not be night stopping . That horrid four letter word starting with W intervenes as usual 049_sad.gif.af5e5c0993af131d9c5bfe880fbbc2a0.gif . Never mind though , we will drive up and return the same day , a bit of a drive but worth it . Marilyn is looking forward to it too . Hoping to catch up with fellow Rec Flyers. Should be a great day ;),

David C

Guest bateo

Runway is open by 14:00 hrs.. Its good to hear that a few of you are coming down for a look... Mudgee Valley Caravan Park is a nice place to stay for the cheap $.

If the show is bigger and better than last yr (and the weather holds) you should really enjoy yourselves.. Recreational flying hasnt been too big in the previous airshows, so it will be good to get some involvement in the show..

Guest Emma Masters
I will most likely make it, should be a great day if the weather holds outJust Fred

Thats Great see you there Uncle Fred! Hopefully you can bring Val along too:)

Guest Emma Masters

Unfortuantely something has come up 'In the Masters Family' and we won't be able to make it to Mudgee 049_sad.gif.af5e5c0993af131d9c5bfe880fbbc2a0.gif...We hope all that are going have a great time and safe flying whoever is flying:)

However.......We will be at the Oaks!!!!

Guest David C
Unfortuantely something has come up 'In the Masters Family' and we won't be able to make it to Mudgee 049_sad.gif.af5e5c0993af131d9c5bfe880fbbc2a0.gif...We hope all that are going have a great time and safe flying whoever is flying:)However.......We will be at the Oaks!!!!

Emma ,

Thats a dissapointment ....I will email you ..

Guest bateo

Ultralights,

The event is only on Saturday.. Its a Shame some cannot make it.. We have just been advised that the Mig Jet isn't coming for a display anymore which is a shame..

Guest Emma Masters

Soooo... how was Mudgee anyone that went?? what wine and food did i miss out on;)..nevermind the aircrafts!