Awesome video!

Tomo

Thats amazing, I have never seen a aeroplane land backwards before.008_roflmao.gif.692a1fa1bc264885482c2a384583e343.gif

Really? I have, a Twin Pioneer in a very strong wind. Back on subject, Great video. We really should be allowed some twins like the Lazzair and Cri-Cri.

Really? I have, a Twin Pioneer in a very strong wind. Back on subject, Great video. We really should be allowed some twins like the Lazzair and Cri-Cri.

Maybe I should have said that I have never seen a Lockwood Aircam, land backwards as FAST as that one.008_roflmao.gif.692a1fa1bc264885482c2a384583e343.gif001_smile.gif.2cb759f06c4678ed4757932a99c02fa0.gif

Doug the Lazzair is legal here and we have at least one on the register, Ozzie on this site owns and flys one. The Cri Cri has too high a wing loading to comply with CAO 95-10 otherwise it would also be legal.

Doug the Lazzair is legal here and we have at least one on the register, Ozzie on this site owns and flys one. The Cri Cri has too high a wing loading to comply with CAO 95-10 otherwise it would also be legal.

With twin motors??

• 2 months later...
One of my friends recently imported an Aircam and I'm sure he'll have a lot of fun in it - and safely too. I often wonder why people promote the classic hazardous attitudes in videos like this.

This seems like a hazardous flight also, but the pilot survived unhurt: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WgdIE2t8QkM?

Hey Guys, there`s an AirCam up here on the Atherton tablelands. It`s registered VH experimental. The owner holds a PPL and had to obtain a twin engine endorsement to fly it.

One of my friends recently imported an Aircam and I'm sure he'll have a lot of fun in it .

Hi DJP, How long ago was that?... I know the owner of the one up here well. He purchased it a while back, from someone down south and at the time, it was the only one in Australia.

Frank.