Not this pilots day to die!

Tomo

I am convinced some pilots deliberately put on weird, hard to understand accents with some strange, deluded idea they sound 'cool'. I even knew a guy once (not a pilot) that used an American accent whenever he used a two-way radio.

I have purchased several hand held radios over the years on Ebay and have found that the accent transmitted depends on where the radio was shipped from. ie China...a chinese accent...America...an american accent, so if you should hear one of my transmissions around Gawler with a very 'Posh Accent' it will be on the radio I bought from England. For obvious reasons do not buy one from China....you have been warned!!!067_bash.gif.26fb8516c20ce4d7842b820ac15914cf.gif

Alan.

• Like 2

A couple were lost here due to icing. but it did not ice up on the wings. the ice collected on the underside of the aft fuselage causing massive aft CoG.

Guest Howard Hughes
Oh yes Mu-2 meatwagon...I'm familiar...............not a lot of wing there, especially with ice on it !

About as aerodynamic as a house brick and no ailerons either, if you wanna turn, just dump the little bit of lift you do have!ah_oh.gif.cb6948bbe4a506008010cb63d6bb3c47.gif

One of my all time favourite aeroplanes, but as someone said to me once "that's because you've never flown one".022_wink.gif.2137519eeebfc3acb3315da062b6b1c1.gif