Jan 2012 Sport Pilot

av8vfr

Am I the only one to have this new look edition? 026_cheers.gif.2a721e51b64009ae39ad1a09d8bf764e.gifInteresting to read the new prefix numbers... especially a 12-xxxx for type certified GA aircraft..

No l got mine today looks great, intresting reading

I agree with you guys, I did like the Prop however I do like the fact that Recreational is mentioned TWICE 'Recreational Aviation' and 'Recreational Pilots '

I suppose the prop does look a bit like a hub cap so how necessary is it when we usually have an aircraft on the cover anyway.

Thanks Ignition for posting the two mag pictures.

Alan.

They had complaints about the "hubcap" look of whatever it was supposed to represent, Nev

Hubcap look? What do these people drive? Roman chariots? Personally I drive a Subaru, the version without the scythes on the wheel hubs....001_smile.gif.2cb759f06c4678ed4757932a99c02fa0.gif

Hubcap look? What do these people drive? Roman chariots? Personally I drive a Subaru, the version without the scythes on the wheel hubs....001_smile.gif.2cb759f06c4678ed4757932a99c02fa0.gif

If you don't have the one with the scythes, then you are missing out on all the fun.

• 2 weeks later...
I'm not an RAA member so I have to rely on the newsagent. It's Jan 21 and still no sign of the mag. Is it still going to newsagents?

It may have sold out DC.The mag normaly end up on the news agents shelves before we get it in the mail.I received my mag, very early this month.I normaly dont get it until the 20/23 of the month.I saw it in the newsagents back around the 5 th of the month.