G'day from Deni! (YDLQ)

jencfi

G'day! Jen from Deniliquin (Home of the Deni Ute Muster!)

I'd like to introduce Wettenhall Flight Training, an RA-Aus Flight Training Facility where I am the CFI. We operate a Tecnam P92 Eaglet and a Zlin Savage Cub out of YDLQ and have a very neat and well equipped flying school facility. Here the weather usually turns on perfect conditions for learning to fly, giving students the best start!

We've also a very strong aero club community that meets every Friday night for a BBQ and every Sunday morning for our famous fully cooked breakfast! We encourage everyone to drop in to Deni and often have people fly in from all over!

We've just had a new Aero Refuellers Avgas bowser installed (finally!!!!) which accepts Aero Refullers carnets and credit cards.

All the more reason to fly in!

080_plane.gif.36548049f8f1bc4c332462aa4f981ffb.gif Thanks for reading!

• Like 2

Hi Jen

I'm going to have to make a point of flying up from Shepp for the breakfast one Sunday morning. Deni was the source of much torture, I mean training, whilst doing my XC endo.

Good luck with it all

• Like 1

Hi JenI'm going to have to make a point of flying up from Shepp for the breakfast one Sunday morning. Deni was the source of much torture, I mean training, whilst doing my XC endo.

Good luck with it all

G'day Oksinay!

Please do! You would be very welcome! 012_thumb_up.gif.cb3bc51429685855e5e23c55d661406e.gif

Guest Maj Millard

Hi Jen, Your not the gal who knows Mark up at Air Whitsunday are you ?......was at Wagga....................Ross

Hi Jen and 098_welcome.gif.81ff07d492568199326e4f64f78d7bc6.gif.....Looks like you`ve got a good thing going!

...................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Hey Hongie, Love what you`ve done with you signature! 012_thumb_up.gif.cb3bc51429685855e5e23c55d661406e.gif.... How about me?

Frank.

• Like 1

Welcome Jen. Now I'm sorry we didn't stop over on the way home from Temora to Murray Bridge. Overflew on the Sunday and the airfield was a real picture! Will add you to our "must stop" waypoints. Cheers.

[We've just had a new Aero Refuellers Avgas bowser installed (finally!!!!) which accepts Aero Refullers carnets and credit cards.]

Hi Jen

Great news. That will be a lot better than having to pay $20 call-out fee for the truck to drive 150 mtrs (we dropped in on the way back from Vic in Jan). But it was worth it for your warm welcome smile (sorry you had to walk back because the truck decided it didn't want to move).

Welcome Jen. It take it that is RA-Aus and GA training then?

G'day Gnarly Gnu!

We're an RA-Aus flight training facility where I am the CFI and I am also a current Grade 1 GA instructor.

• Like 1

Welcome Jen. Now I'm sorry we didn't stop over on the way home from Temora to Murray Bridge. Overflew on the Sunday and the airfield was a real picture! Will add you to our "must stop" waypoints. Cheers.

Thanks Clansman! I'm surprised the aromas from breakfast cooking didn't entice you to a little diversion!

[We've just had a new Aero Refuellers Avgas bowser installed (finally!!!!) which accepts Aero Refullers carnets and credit cards.]Hi Jen

Great news. That will be a lot better than having to pay $20 call-out fee for the truck to drive 150 mtrs (we dropped in on the way back from Vic in Jan). But it was worth it for your warm welcome smile (sorry you had to walk back because the truck decided it didn't want to move).

G'day Bob!

Ha ha! Yes, no more service fees! I managed to move the truck after you departed..darn thing!