Gazelles for hire near Melbourne

I have recently moved to Melbourne so I have had an enforced couple of months away from flying. I was wondering if anyone might know where I might find a Gazelle to hire near Melbs. I did have a fly out at Tyabb but I would like to know what else is available.

Why?Don't tell me you're being seduced by the dark side 051_crying.gif.fe5d15edcc60afab3cc76b2638e7acf3.gif

In a secondary sense . . .

A good friend is starting on his Kitfox taildragger kit. Which the Skyfox is copied from (so I'm told), several generations back.

I'm assuming there are no Kitfox trainers in Australia and the Skyfox is the closest alternative.

Thanks Kaz, the Gazelle at Penfield is now privately owned. Also thanks djpacro but I can't fly the Gazelles at Tristar, they have letters instead of numbers (I am RA only)

Guest pookemon

Which part of Melbourne are you in Octave? Ballarat has a Gazelle - and contrary to popular belief Ballarat is only an hour from the Western Suburbs. But if you're in the East it's undoubtably a little far.

Guest pookemon
http://www.ballarataeroclub.com.au/ has some details ($100 an hour for members - and membership is $165 a year). Graeme and Heather are both RAA instructors (as well as GA) - plus the club has a Tecnam Sierra (which if I can get some time on I'll convert over to soon) at only $135 for members (110+kts). You can call 03 5339 1742 and talk to either of them (Or Len - the office manager).