Just landed

Graham H

Hi Graham, 098_welcome.gif.81ff07d492568199326e4f64f78d7bc6.gif

Welcome, lots of great info and great people here, you'll get to know the regular posters very quickly.

Just be aware that the world on here seems broken into two camps Jabiru lovers and haters.

For me they are what I learnt in and fly regularly (but I am just fickle and would fly almost anything on offer when it comes to it)

Enjoy

Phil

Hi, Graham's the name. I have just landed from the UK. I have been flying Jabs for about 11 years. Nice to be part of your group.

Hi Graham,

Welcome to the forums! Whereabouts in the UK are you from? (I'm also a Pom, so always curious to know where other Poms are from!).

Tell us a bit more about yourself & your flying....which airfield do you fly from? Do you do much cross-country flying etc?

Cheers

Neil

Hi, Graham's the name. I have just landed from the UK. I have been flying Jabs for about 11 years. Nice to be part of your group.

Wow Graham that must have been some journey, eleven years to reach Australia. 037_yikes.gif.f44636559f7f2c4c52637b7ff2322907.gif. How many Jabs did you use to make the trip?

Sorry Graham, you'll get used to my sense of humour.....I'm one of those Guernsey Donkeys.

Welcome, Alan Marriette.008_roflmao.gif.692a1fa1bc264885482c2a384583e343.gif.

• Like 1

Welcome Graham, I can't lay claim to being a Guernsey Donkey as i'm a Womble, so I win by a nose length.

Maybe it's a name thing, or my Pommie sense of humor? (I'm sure you'll understand).

Regards

Alan

HELLOOOO. Welcome to the forum. It's a bit plane at the moment but Ian the moderator is making changes that I am sue will take off. Sorry but at time my mouth runways with me.. Good to see you have been flying a good Aussie built aircraft..

Welcome

Mardy

Wow Graham that must have been some journey, eleven years to reach Australia. 037_yikes.gif.f44636559f7f2c4c52637b7ff2322907.gif. How many Jabs did you use to make the trip?Sorry Graham, you'll get used to my sense of humour.....I'm one of those Guernsey Donkeys.

Welcome, Alan Marriette.008_roflmao.gif.692a1fa1bc264885482c2a384583e343.gif.

Perhaps it's a case of the same Jab plane but 11 engines?

• Like 1

G'day to all, I have just landed fairly fresh to flying, still building hours, will go solo soon at Caboolture on a Technam P 92. Doing it with my 15 y/o son. What a great experience, truly loving it. I work in the industry providing software technology to both Airservices and RAAF for rpoducing the ERSA, Charts etc. Always wanted to get into it but now have the reason and probably the resources to do so. Look forward to part take in the forums.