Are you happy with the way that RAAus is administered by your elected representatives?

Captain

Are you satisfied with the managemnt, communication and governance by the Board and Exec of RAAus  

56 members have voted

1. 1. Are you satisfied with the managemnt, communication and governance by the Board and Exec of RAAus

• Yes, I'm rapt.
    • Yes, but it could be better.
    • No but they are gradually getting better.
    • No.
    • No, and I'm disillusioned

Maybe I'm just too naive in these matters but the apathy showen by a large percentage of this organization is just astounding. Thats why I thought if more people were given the chance to discuss these things on a site such as this then maybe we could have abit more CLOUT, and the only way to reach all members sucsessfully is t.he magazine that each and every one of us gets each month.

Tell me to go jump if you like and I would not be offended

Maybe I'm just too naive in these matters but the apathy showen by a large percentage of this organization is just astounding. Thats why I thought if more people were given the chance to discuss these things on a site such as this then maybe we could have abit more CLOUT, and the only way to reach all members sucsessfully is t.he magazine that each and every one of us gets each month.Tell me to go jump if you like and I would not be offended

Far from it, you're a welcome addition to the people concerned with their mid term future.