Russians now buying Jabirus?

fly_tornado

Guest Andys@coffs

It was probably another Putin stunt...you know catch a caught tiger........pat a bear.......fly with some geese in a trike........land on a road in the middle of nowhere.......save the jabirus'.....

P.S love the pedestrian crossing...only seesm to go half way...what are pedestrians supposed to do...jump the last 5m?

Guest Andys@coffs

....sort of a shame they were geese and not turkeys....bit more believable that the turkeys followed the biggest turkey of all.......

....sort of a shame they were geese and not turkeys....bit more believable that the turkeys followed the biggest turkey of all.......

That would be wrong, diplomatically speaking: Turkey is kind-a next door to Russia.

"It looks like a Skyranger-ski to me."

Nah, deffnitly an Xair H (or Hawk / Hanuman depending which bit of the world you are in)

Got one just like it.

If it is the Jab 2200 version could that have anything to do with the choice of landing site?

"It looks like a Skyranger-ski to me."Nah, deffnitly an Xair H (or Hawk / Hanuman depending which bit of the world you are in)

Got one just like it.

If it is the Jab 2200 version could that have anything to do with the choice of landing site?

I'm sure you're correct, 1159. I first thought it was a Skyranger but upon closer inspection -using the HD option on Youtube- I completely agree with you.

Two things surprise me (apart from the fact that someone was actually filming this incident). They are:

1. How fast the plane appears out of nowhere.

2. How the dark Alfa-like car continues to drive near the middle of the road (rather than pulling off to the side as the film-operator's car does) and doesn't apear to have seen the plane at all. 037_yikes.gif.f44636559f7f2c4c52637b7ff2322907.gif

Guest Howard Hughes
2. How the dark Alfa-like car continues to drive near the middle of the road (rather than pulling off to the side as the film-operator's car does) and doesn't apear to have seen the plane at all. 037_yikes.gif.f44636559f7f2c4c52637b7ff2322907.gif

If people fail to see an Ambulance (or Police car) coming up behind them with full lights & sirens, what hope have they got of seeing an aircraft falling out of the sky?ah_oh.gif.cb6948bbe4a506008010cb63d6bb3c47.gif