HEY GUYS!

camo645

You are flying with our Chief Flying Instructor. You are in good hands. He is an extremely good pilot and Instructor and cannot do enough to help people. Bring your credit card to pay your membership once you are hooked. LOL

No pressure mind you.

YEEHAWWW!!!!!

That was amazing. Darrell was my instructor today. We took off from Gawler at about 2pm Headed towards the Barossa. Darrell gave me control of the aircraft getting me to do some Turns, Climbing and Descending. Cruised around at about 3000ft for half an hour before landing. I Can't wipe the smile from my face. Here's a pic of my with 24-7693. Met some great people out there that just seemed to love aviation and a good laugh! I will be doing the paper work for RA-AUS ASAP!!

Camo

IMG_2426.JPG.93ab0aeb26347f7f2bb00b54c112e6a1.JPG

Hi Camo. I am really glad you enjoyed your flight. Darrell is teaching me Navs. He is really fun to fly with. Look forward to meeting you soon at Gawler. My J170 is in the same hangar as the aircraft you flew. If you see 7314 on the Tarmac come over and say hello. Again really glad it went well.

Hi Camo. I am really glad you enjoyed your flight. Darrell is teaching me Navs. He is really fun to fly with. Look forward to meeting you soon at Gawler. My J170 is in the same hangar as the aircraft you flew. If you see 7314 on the Tarmac come over and say hello. Again really glad it went well.

I was there, pity I missed you, could have got my plane washed. Glad you enjoyed the flight and have heaps more. Daz is a fun guy, dry sense of humour....

Darrell was a great instructor, easy to get along with, loved a laugh and really made you feel confident about flying. I'm hoping I will get to meet you guys out there soon! How long does it normally take from me filling out my paper work to being able to start my training?

You can start as soon as you like. You have 1 month as a temp member to allow for paperwork. If you can afford it try to fly every week atleast to start and you will be learning really fast.

I've made my first Lesson for midday this coming Saturday with Karl! Annndd the Excitement starts again! haha

My first lesson was going to be this morning , got postponed by a day because of the rain, Aeroskill Flight Training should touch down in about ten minutes and by dark my lounge room will have become our briefing room, tomorrow we begin, Annndd the Excitement is definitely building.