the best free flight sim - uses Google earth imagery

flyerme

Malicious download warning. I went only so far then decided to pull out of the download. Tries to install 'My Start' home page,which a saw and unticked, then it puts up the 'Video Download Converter tool bar, then asks for your mobile phone number, which I don't have, so I pulled the plug.

If you've not had 'My Start' on your pc before, be warned. It leaves files all over the place and needs a complete reinstall to get rid of.

I notice a lot of free downloads are nothing but computer destroyers. Downloaded a free car workshop manual. Got all sorts of garbage downloaded but not what I wanted. Even after uninstalling my computer is not the same. Though downloaded the above without problem. [i think]

Okay, I worked it out. Do not click on the "Download Now" link. That is just advertising. If you already have Google Earth on your computer, just click the word "Fly" towards the top right of the screen and away you go. If you do not have Google Earth, click on the download link in the text (not the big advertising link mentioned above) and select the older version 6.2 (I think it was), it will download, you install it and then click on "Fly" on the page.

• Like 1

Thanks for that. Now I'll have something to do for the rest of the day 008_roflmao.gif.692a1fa1bc264885482c2a384583e343.gif

awesome for NAV (x-country ) flights as like I did you can pre fly your track and get a good idea of terrain and features..I love it

great to see I have finally got some company in the air over oz.been using this for about 6 months and for the first time had several other aircraft flying about. Dont for get to edit your call signs and check out the map to see where every one is flying.,sydney seems popular?