Video: Skyranger Swift par excellence

Friarpuk

Hi guys

Most of the shots were from my new Drift HD camera (Drift Stealth). Only a few shots were from my Poseidon 720p and they are noticable by the colour being a little more washed out. The Drift can be set on 1080 but I only ran it on 720. It cost me around $200US plus postage from a bloke in Florida and was here in WA in five days. I sought it through Ebay. Most of the shots were from the one camera repositioned after a couple of circuits each go.

I am very happy with the Drift, as the Go Pro priced themselves out of my price range. However I have heard elsewhere that competition has brought their price back to about the same as the Drift.

Features fo the Drift are: 1.5 inch view screen, external audio jack, 300 degree rotatable lense so the camera can sit cockeyed and you can get the image horizon horizontal. The camera has various mounting systems but the camera will mount on a standard 1/4 inch spigot. And unlike my poseidon spare parts are readily available.

Thanks for the all the positive coments. 13 years as a tv cameraman/editor has obviously been beneficial

Very nice friarpuk,I especially liked the footage of the train - it gives me some ideas......

When are you leaving us to join those on the t'other side of the country?

Pud

Last service is on the 30th December. Furniture leave on the 5th of January and we leave on the 6th in the car and caravan.

Will come back in autumn/winter to fly the plane to QLD once the SE winds calm down a bit.

For those who don't know I am a Lutheran Pastor but taking time off from the chruch to have a break and will be looking for some work in solitude behind a stearing wheel (tractor/mower) or ground keeping etc. around Toowoomba, Oakey or the Downs.

Perhaps even being a home dad if Erica can find some full time work, so I can do some work on the house at Oakey

Regards

Friarpuk

Ah, now we see where the 'Friar' comes from, not sure about the Puk though. In the tales of Robin Hood it was Friar Tuck, known for his immense appetite. Is Puk derived from Puke, the stomachs answer to over indulgence. 008_roflmao.gif.692a1fa1bc264885482c2a384583e343.gif

Ah, now we see where the 'Friar' comes from, not sure about the Puk though. In the tales of Robin Hood it was Friar Tuck, known for his immense appetite. Is Puk derived from Puke, the stomachs answer to over indulgence. 008_roflmao.gif.692a1fa1bc264885482c2a384583e343.gif

Doug: No, Puk come from his last name.