Warp Drive props

bones

Any one else apart from "Wade Air" sell these props, been trying for 3 days to get onto him, to order some new blades, the phone is either engaged or 3 minutes latter rings out 067_bash.gif.26fb8516c20ce4d7842b820ac15914cf.gif

Another contact would be great, i need some spare blades, just incase a rock takes a liking to mine augie.gif.8d680d8e3ee1cb0d5cda5fa6ccce3b35.gif

Any one else apart from "Wade Air" sell these props, been trying for 3 days to get onto him, to order some new blades, the phone is either engaged or 3 minutes latter rings out 067_bash.gif.26fb8516c20ce4d7842b820ac15914cf.gifAnother contact would be great, i need some spare blades, just incase a rock takes a liking to mine augie.gif.8d680d8e3ee1cb0d5cda5fa6ccce3b35.gif

G'day Bones, maybe give Skyshop a call. 1300 Nr from link below. They ship direct from Aircraft Spruce and might be quicker and cheaper.

http://www.aircraftspruce.com.au/Contact.asp

Cheers

G'day Bones, maybe give Skyshop a call. 1300 Nr from link below. They ship direct from Aircraft Spruce and might be quicker and cheaper.http://www.aircraftspruce.com.au/Contact.asp

Cheers

Skyshop cheaper...now you have given me the best laugh today! Do yourself a favour and order direct for the US of A!

• Like 1

Skyshop cheaper...now you have given me the best laugh today! Do yourself a favour and order direct for the US of A!

032_juggle.gif.8567b0317161503e804f8a74227fc1dc.gif_______________definately Go Direct! Warp respond quickly and delivery is quick and inexpensive........in my experience! (limited as it may be)

http://www.warpdriveprops.com/index.html

Thanks guys, the missus got the sh*ts and did order directly from the factory, so ill let you know how it goes, just hoping she ordered the right rotation 075_amazon.gif.0882093f126abdba732f442cccc04585.gif not game to ask though augie.gif.8d680d8e3ee1cb0d5cda5fa6ccce3b35.gif so if it not right i might have a prop that will suit a FW, as i need a pusher format.

• Like 1

Guest Maj Millard

Whoo...brave man there thats for sure, but hey what a great idea having the missus' buy props for you !!!...........012_thumb_up.gif.cb3bc51429685855e5e23c55d661406e.gif

From the factory in the USA is the way to go. We ordered one from them and ordered the wrong prop hub by mistake. I just called him on the phone and he just send over a new one for me no questions asked. I then just sent the wrong one back. Also by bying direct from them they keep a record of what you have and if you ever nead to replace any thing they know what you have.

Ianrat