RAAus Members Classifieds

ave8rr

Are the listings that are currently displayed on the RAAus web site "Members Market" now posted as they come into the office? I see one as recent as yesterday (01 Feb 13). This is great if this is the case.

I guess what goes to print in Sport Pilot is what is listed at the print cut off day.

Slightly off my original thread but I am trying to find how a Ralley Club MS880B (Listed for sale) is able to be registered as a RAAus aircraft.

These aircraft have an empty weight of around 490kgs and MTOW of around 780Kgs. This would mean that as a minimum would be single seat and very (litttle) fuel.

Slightly off my original thread but I am trying to find how a Ralley Club MS880B (Listed for sale) is able to be registered as a RAAus aircraft.These aircraft have an empty weight of around 490kgs and MTOW of around 780Kgs. This would mean that as a minimum would be single seat and very (litttle) fuel.

That would work, be a bit like a J430 with the back seats ripped out, sort of fits in the register. You would have lots of room for youe flight bag, just be careful how much you pack into it.

Slightly off my original thread but I am trying to find how a Ralley Club MS880B (Listed for sale) is able to be registered as a RAAus aircraft.These aircraft have an empty weight of around 490kgs and MTOW of around 780Kgs. This would mean that as a minimum would be single seat and very (litttle) fuel.

this means it canot be registered

Mick

I was researching that today on the net.I found a empty weight of 450KG for the o-200 powered version.Either way, its much pretty much useless at 450. 150Kg isnt much to play with.

Also they have a history of being susceptable to corrosion .With plenty being written off due to corrosion. They can also be a hassell to repair the airframe as a lot of the airframe is spot welded instead of rivetted.The rollers of the slat tracks need to be serviced frequently & the nose wheel needs to be service frequently & correctly as well as it can shimmy badly.Thats all I know about them.

• Agree 1