fly_tornado

Happy with the outcome?  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Happy with the outcome?

• agree strongly
    • mostly agree
    • agree somewhat
    • disagree

Thanks FT for the huge effort in presenting "Us Bushies" with a transcript of the EGM.... And thanks also to all those passionate members who made the effort to attend and represent our interest...Just maybe that "light" at the end of the tunnel is not an oncoming train... Again thanks............B

I personally would have liked that printed and included in the mag to members than it be posted on a public site, but I suppose it would be scanned and uploaded somewhere anyway - not to mention the cost involved. :)

Huge thanks to the people who got that together.

If Runciman wants to continue in the role of President, he should be made to read a book describing the correct way to run a meeting. There's night soil carters who could handle a motion much better than he seemed to be doing in that meeting.

Does anyone know if the RAAus has in place a Quality Management System that follows the relevant Australian Standard for QM Systems (AS/NZS ISO 9001:2008)?

OME

• Like 2
  • Agree 1
  • Caution 1

If Runciman wants to continue in the role of President, he should be made to read a book describing the correct way to run a meeting. There's night soil carters who could handle a motion much better than he seemed to be doing in that meeting.

OME

Dead right. He was pulled upon it a number of times, but didn't get it - ever. Not any time he was told.

I am pretty sure he thinks he handled the schoolroom well.

I thought his chairing was a disgrace. He had to be reminded that a motion had been put, reminded that he should restrict speakers to supporting or refuting a motion, and had trouble organising a vote. And needed a lawyer to hold his hand.

dodo

• Agree 3

OME said: Does anyone know if the RAAus has in place a Quality Management System that follows the relevant Australian Standard for QM Systems (AS/NZS ISO 9001:2008)?

Quality?

Management?

Standards?

RAAus ???