The Significant Other

Guest john

Guest john

Whilst watching Eddie McGuire on Who Wants to be a Millionaire recently on TV, in my shed away from the "trouble & strife" whilst she was watching her programs on her TV in the house, I thought that the old girl was as the old saying goes "better than the devil you know than the 1 you don't".

During the program Eddie had a real hot blonde contestant on the program which would instantly raise the level of any real mans testosterone, which prompted me after the show ended to go inside & ask the significant other if she wanted to go upstairs. She who must be obeyed responded with an emphatic "NO". I asked the old girl if that was her final answer & she said "YES" .

I then asked her if she would mind if I phoned a friend. 012_thumb_up.gif.cb3bc51429685855e5e23c55d661406e.gif

And that's when the fight started.......

My wife walked into the loungeroom and asked me what was on TV to which I replied "Dust" ......

And that's when the fight started.......

• Haha 3

Cam home from work and the wife was stretched out on the lounge, naked. There was soft music. There were candles. Can you believe that - Candles!

I looked at her and said "What is this?"

She purred "Its my love dress darling"

I said "Needs ironing, whats for dinner?"

And thats when the fight started........

• Haha 3

My wife asked me if I would like a romantic weekend away. Being the good husband I am I replied, "No I would rather spend it with you." and that's when the fight started.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

• 1 month later...

So I was out on my usual pub night last night and I got home just 5 minutes late and feeling a bit amorous went straight up to the missus in the kitchen, slapped her on the ass and said "your next".

I don't understand getting hit on the head with a pan for being just 5 minutes late??