Aero shop

Russ

Having problems getting my purchase, paypal confirmed my payment was credited to them 3 weeks back, a recent followup mail from me to them has been ignored, any one else had bad service from this retailer ??

( it's my 2nd time delayed supply )

Was/is owned or run by one of the Victorian RAA reps.....

I would never use this company again........took ages to get my order sent after I complained and asked for a refund if they couldn't deliver. This was August last year.

Not sure if they hold stock or order it in as needed.

Try ringing him (Rod Birrell - he is the current RAAus President and Vic Rep) and see if you can sort it out as there may be some simple answer. I know sometimes Clear Prop has trouble getting stock from distributors and we hold around $30,000 to $40,000 of stock in-house which is only a touch of the variety of products that are available...also everything is in turmoil at the moment with the exchange rate impacting everything especially supplies...because Clear Prop puts so little margins on things many items are being sold at cost or even a loss because the distributors don't tell you that the cost price is changing each day and Clear Prop always tries to live up to it sales in any way it can which I assume most other shops do as well...it is just as hard on this side of the fence so as I suggested, just keep ringing them to try and sort it out

Clear Prop was offered the Mr Funnel distributorship some time ago however they required the first order to be $10,000 worth...the outlay of $10,000 and the costs of that capital added to each Mr Funnel would make them a loot more expensive and not viable...They were then obtained from the US but the cost of freight now is also crippling

Opened a "dispute" via paypal, .....goods not received.....refund should follow. If aero shop can,t supply, or even reply to a mail.........I,m done with them.