Hello from Canada!

taiser

Hi! Been a lurker here for a while and decided to introduce myself. I'm currently building a Zenith CH750. Almost done and should be flying by early spring. I have a build thread on homebuiltairplanes.com just look under the members projects thread... It's usually near the top as I update it regularly. Hope to get good info from this site and just read things of interest. I'm a sucker for anything that flies, especially the smaller things.

Cheers

Mark

I'm from Thunder Bay, in Northwestern Ontario! :)

Hi Mark,

Welcome! Hope you don't actually get that much thunder in Thunder Bay as I wouldn't really like to fly in such weather.

Keep us informed of your progress. I would love to visit Canada again (have done so a couple of times over the years), lovely country.

Cheers

Neil

Hi! Been a lurker here for a while and decided to introduce myself. I'm currently building a Zenith CH750. Almost done and should be flying by early spring. I have a build thread on homebuiltairplanes.com just look under the members projects thread... It's usually near the top as I update it regularly. Hope to get good info from this site and just read things of interest. I'm a sucker for anything that flies, especially the smaller things.Cheers

Mark

Welcome Mark. Canada has always punched well above its weight in aviation, but out here we mostly hear about floatplanes. What proportion of your aircraft only have wheels/skies?