Bugger - Poor Jabiru J200 on Takeoff

Guest steve-nz

Guest Maj Millard
Ok. I will bite. Sport..First of all. Since when and in what universe is a statement made on a news real any where near a "fact"? Im not sure where you come from, but us here in the real world are use to and quite accustomed to the media very rarely IF EVER getting it right with regards to aviation accident and incident. So if you are relying on the good old "report you saw on the TV to get your facts, then your in for a very rude slap in the face with a cold NZ tuna... mate.

Secondly. The video showed the engine running flawlessly? Are you kidding me? You think that means anything? Im sure if you could get the footage of the airbus , (that you referenced so elequeantly earlier) just seconds prior to it grenading, im sure it would have "appeared to be running flawlessly" aswel. What a ridiculous statement.

Thridly. No body brought your precious Jabiru engine reliability into question .Maj stated that a possible suspect engine was at play.. Anybody in their right mind that had ANY engine failure would be suspect that they had diagnosed the problem before attempting a takeoff such as this.

It appears you have several axe to grind regarding Jabirus and im sensing some nose out of jointedness regarding boards positions aswel. I really do start to yawn and get disinterested when someone starts a tyrannical politically inspired rant on this forum,. So my advice is start another thread, call it " my rant on jabiru's unjustified rubbish reputation" so people can chose not to read it when they are looking for info they can actually learn from, as is the case here.

Maj certainly didnt deserve your spray, but you have have earned this one. Cheers...Sport...

Well it looks like I must have our friend Oscar on my ignore list, as I didn't get his post.....Mmmm a pity maybe, but then maybe my life is richer for it ?...................Maj.....

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I don't have anyone on an ignore list, but I might be on someone's somewhere, someplace.. I never read "how to Win Friends and Influence People" Yeah I know It shows, but you didn't have to say that.. Nev

• Agree 1