Clear Prop

Admin

After several weeks of development the new Recreational Flying Clear Prop Shop is now open.

You can access the many bargains for all kinds of aviators by clicking the "Pilot Supplies" menu item above and please note that all your purchases help towards paying the costs of keeping this site, and its sister sites, open, free and available to all.

I still have 3 more shipments of stock to arrive next week however due to something that may be happening next week I have had to go live with it today. The great things about the new shop apart from the software is that we now have huge quantities of stock that is kept here rather than depending on suppliers as we have done in the past. You are always welcome to come in and browse the huge range and purchase on the spot or even arrange to drop in and pick up...and have a coffee as well.

You could also bring the wife or girlfriend (or both) and whilst we talk aviation they can get a beauty treatment done by Corrine to keep them happy babe.gif.538cdeac3b1a1b72d121d00509ec140e.gif

There is still a lot more to do with adding even more products into the range as we have access to over 20,000 product lines so over time we will be adding more and more into the store...for example in a couple of weeks we will have a huge range of e-Books also available, we have also bought up all remaining products in some of the product range so the only place to get some products will be from Clear Prop.

Don't forget that we discount just about everything however if you do see one of the products cheaper elsewhere then please let us know and we will squeeze the distributor for you.

One more great thing about the new software is that it will email you automatically as we progress your order through the system so hopefully you will be more informed as to the progress of your order.

Thanks to everyone that does promote the Recreational Flying Clear Prop Shop and who purchase their goods through it as it all helps to keep these sites alive and available to you to use as the greatest resource of everything to do with flying...thanks!

Please Note:

1. The Clear Prop Shop uses a different user registration and login than the forums

2. The new software uses your email address to login if you are already registered with the shop

3. You can purchase and check out as a Guest without registering if you wish

4. Registered shop users can sign up for notification on special bargains

• Like 1

Oh., also forgot to mention...ALL orders greater than $75 excluding shipping at the moment will receive a FREE "Remove Before Flight" Key Ring...next month there will be another free giveaway

Some more products coming into stock. I have been able to score a very very limited number of these at extremely great prices:

High Definition 1080p miniature video camera with suction mount (4 ONLY) - I don't believe the price at only $59.95

camera.jpg.90a2056ded4609ad3947340fc5b1dea7.jpg

Stunning Watches (only 4 available way below cost...pre-order yours NOW before they are all gone) - WHAT, only $49.95

536228265_watch2.jpg.5d73e0fc0bdafcda339716ebca06478a.jpg

Compass...can't have too many in case of emergency (again only 4 available) - just $19.95

248439143_compass2.jpg.a950665b61bd2db21fe4ed86bb62c2fd.jpg

Face Mask for those cold times in a microlight - just $14.95

1165084609_WindMask.jpg.78d81560694234f6d8b0c475c36ae4c2.jpg

2109951617_camera2.jpg.e21f8ae7fd0a8b43fc88113b4ed01e9b.jpg

Compass.jpg.311469cfc1a16f096bb342a3eae25aa9.jpg

watch.jpg.6e6711e4a769ddbba45835b22e84a7f4.jpg

Hi Ian ni will take 1 watch

cheers gareth

1 SOLD, thanks mate I will reserve 1 for you and contact you when they arrive...may even keep 1 for myself because I doubt I will get any more at this price

Some more products coming into stock. I have been able to score a very very limited number of these at extremely great prices:Face Mask for those cold times in a microlight - just $14.95

[ATTACH]27750[/ATTACH]

Or a trip to the Bank

Here are some more great bargains that have been ordered and will be IN-STOCK at the Recreational Flying Clear Prop Shop:

Flight Suits

1.jpg.6248f11dee333ffedda99b346f7205ec.jpg

Model Aircraft on nice presentations stands

6.jpg.ce74e5370385785d4259dab90f1ea614.jpg

UFO WITH CAMERA...that's right they come with a camera and they are NOT the little toy ones...now let's be nice and not spy on the neighbours with these...FULL 100m distance and extremely well made electronics compared to toy UFOs

7.jpg.e704094c9ec17f0d62c3291cff04fc0e.jpg

Clear Prop is aiming to have everything you could want IN-STOCK so there isn't any waiting or delays plus you can always drop in and pickup rather than waiting. For example today we are expecting delivery of around $11,000 of MORE stock from books to E6B's

Clear Prop has also now just been made an official distributor for a world class manufacturer of a complete range of Aviation Jewelery including pins, wings, badges, tie clips, cufflinks, ear rings and more right through the range of general aviation aircraft types right up to commercial aircraft types. We will also be releasing tie clips, cuff links and wings etc with the Recreational Flying Logo on them.

IF there is anything that you feel Clear Prop should stock then PLEASE, drop me a line and I will source them or even find a manufacturer to make it specially for us all.

2.jpg.e94a652fd59c314202977ba537755e74.jpg

3.jpg.6705094bac1ffd185b92c7c91f12a3b3.jpg

4.jpg.a929c6efa17fdbfb55c7849e9c910189.jpg

5.jpg.4027f7c13e3482b8b8bc9cd1e3789e1c.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

The Pilot's and Sportsman's Watches have arrived and are now in the Clear Prop Shop:

http://www.clearprop.com.au/gifts-novelties/other-gifts-and-novelties/pilot-and-sportsman-watch.html

They are even $10 cheaper as I elected to go without the boxes which people just throw away anyway so they are a real bargain at only $39.95 but note, I only have 4 of them at this stage.

When I get time I will put all the other new products like the High Definition Video Cameras, the really nice looking compass and the Aircraft Models and others into the shop...I am also on a spending spree to get lots more goodies

I have just added what I think is a very very nice compas to the Recreational Flying Clear Prop Pilot Shop:

http://www.clearprop.com.au/for-pilots/pilot-supplies/navigation-tools/compass-with-belt-clip.html

These are extremely well presented and made of metal that you can clip on to your flight bag, belt loop etc and at only $19.95 they are well worth the money especially when you may never know when you may need one...Only got 4 as a test run at this price.