New Shop is NOW OPEN

Admin

After a couple of months of work, the new shop is now open. Whilst it is sad to see Clear Prop go, I believe that the new store called SaveMoreOnline.com.au is a more fitting name to the vast range of products that are being added to the store every single day.

ALL the Clear Prop products are still there and in their own section called "Pilots and Aircraft" in SaveMoreOnline so everyone can still get their aviation bargains as they did before. However, now you can all get even more different general day to day products that are heavily discounted from their normal retail prices...why should pilots have to pay more and now, why should anyone have to pay more?

There is also an Auction section where you can bid on products that are put up for auction and if you have something that you would like to auction off, then please let me know and I can manually add it to the new auction section.

I have gone through every product that we have in stock and reviewed its price, nothing went up but lots of things came down in price because you CAN SaveMoreOnline. Some products have free gifts added to them and every time you purchase something you earn Reward Points that you can use at your next purchase to reduce the price of what you are buying.

Now, currently I have around 50 new products in limited initial quantities, sitting in boxes in my office, that haven't been added to the store yet but each day, a few more will be added. When I say limited quantities, there are only 1 or 2 of some products so if they are popular then we will order more in but there will be a slight wait for them to arrive so you will have to get in quick when any new product is added to the store. In fact there is still over 200 new different products currently on their way here which will be arriving over the next month or so, so keep your eye on the store every day to grab an instant new bargain.

Lastly, I want to say thanks to all the Clear Prop customers who have supported the store in their purchasing needs, and for supporting it here in the forums, because the income from Clear Prop, and now SaveMoreOnline, helps to pay the costs of keeping this site, Recreational Flying (.com), alive for everyone to use and stay informed in our industry, thanks again.

PS. If you find anything wrong with the store, PLEASE let me know

• Like 1

I just looked and no one has placed a bid on any of the Auctions yet, hmmmm, I hope this was worth the expense, perhaps the auctioned products are not right. Remember, if you have something that you would like auctioned, just let me know with a picture of the item, your reserve price and how long you want to auction it for

oh. wasn't really that obvious, the auctions but i see them now. I actually had loaded some stuff in my cart in the old shop a couple days ago, then yesterday I refreshed and it took me to the new shop and dumped all my cart contents, so I just went straight to the Pilot category and started fishing around for the items to re-add, so probably wasn't noticing anything else. I'll have to have a browse around, looks like some great stuff here!

Because of data import issues in getting the Clear Prop data into Save More Online I have started Save More Online clean. I was able to import all the users and their passwords etc from Clear Prop but there were just far too many issues in getting all the old orders into it properly because all the product ID's changed and so on. After spending half a day today running SQL scripts to try and match them all up I just gave up as it was going to take more time than it was really worth plus, Save More Online is a new registered business name etc so technically it should start afresh. But don't worry, I have the Clear Prop database backed up on my PC so I can reference anything and I have all the order email copies as well. I have however, been able to transfer the Reward Points for users into Save More Online so you all still have those to use and haven't lost anything.

Thanks to all those that are now using Save More Online (.com.au) and don't forget to use the Sourcing Function there if there is anything that you need and we don't have it in the shop as yet