Sound familiar?

skeptic36

Probably and possibly notwithstanding the ability to absorb or impart or receive information proposed or implied or specified or suggested in the manner prescribed under the FAA regulations or suggested, proposed, promulgated, considered, discussed or thought about possibilities than may preclude misunderstanding, then incomprehension is possible or probable or certain or in fact guaranteed.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Winner 1

Probably and possibly notwithstanding the ability to absorb or impart or receive information proposed or implied or specified or suggested in the manner prescribed under the FAA regulations or suggested, proposed, promulgated, considered, discussed or thought about possibilities than may preclude misunderstanding, then incomprehension is possible or probable or certain or in fact guaranteed.

You're a lawyer, aren't you.

You're a lawyer, aren't you.

I resemble that remark. The only comment I can make is "What do you call a boat load of Lawyers that has sunk with no survivors?" Answer? Do I have to spell it out? Well OK then. It' a good s***t.

• Haha 1

Don't forget, many a good laugh has been sworn on oath or said in dubious sincerity.

Many a time i've heard the head of The Royal Family start a speach with "It gives my husband and I great pleasure"-----

I always think to myself "really?" And you're the only ones?