Is this the correct direction?

Keith Page

Hello Al

Back from some work.

That amount information is as far as I can mention on a public forum and with a truck load of non members that is it, I saw what trouble Oscar got himself into ------ I am not going there.

In the mean time I have contacted two (2) board members and I will be taking the task from that angle, and have their advice on board.

Andy you mentioned you are in the loop??

I want RAAus to grow and prosper these clandestine manoeuvres in my opinion do not help.

Regards

KP.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Andys@coffs

Keith I don't understand your comment at all... I meant I was in the loop because I was a board member, and that's all...As to what you are talking about I have zero idea and will need a bit more guidance than you have provided me so far. If you don't want to publish publically I understand that, there were many times in the past where I had to be circumspect or certain to the point of absolute so as to not trigger a claim of libel..... Use the PM function or email me, you have my email address from previous discussions we have had.

Board focus at present is, as you would expect, on the draft CASA instrument purporting to deal with jabiru engine reliability.

Andy