Is this the correct direction?

Keith Page

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For goodness sake Myles just spit it out...sorry..... Keith just spit it out!

So when "Keith Page" signs off as KP, is he really meaning to type MB?

And if Keith is starting this thread by including criticism of Staff and some current Board members, and if Keith Page is really a disguise or mouthpiece for Myles Breitkruetz, the disenfranchised former board member who has also made some noises about starting an organisation to take members away from RAA, then I think that Keith should consider coming clean.

On issues such as this where RAA Staff and Board Members are being criticised by non specific innuendo, I think forum members are entitled to know who is who in the zoo.

Over to you Keith.

• Like 1

Guest Andys@coffs

I was just having a laugh....don't take it as a legitimate concern....unless it needs to be......

I don't understand what Keith is talking about and Im "in the loop" so to speak..... so if I don't understand it then I doubt many others will....unless Im a bit dumber than the average bear......which is a distinct possibility

If there is "evidence" to support this Keith, I believe it should be documented. We have 3 Qld reps. and all are suspects at present - maybe all 3 are above suspicion but at least 2 are being unfairly defamed. I am too far north to have any idea what the facts are but certainly interested if the comments can be substantiated. I believe it is only fair to nomitate the alleged offender in order that he can refute/justerify the alligation and the other 2 be removed from suspicon.

• Like 1
  • Winner 1

Keith can't let it out because he wants all the little boys and girls to keep believing. But he wants to tell us that RAA is making sure that the fat man has his flying implement in order, and since he is THE jolly man you can't go all CASA on his arse, lest you get coal in your carb come the day of quiet airfields.

I am going to write him a letter and ask for this thread to last another 8 sleeps.

New here to this forum. What a great thread and well done KP for starting it and to all contributors (and me now) for all of this information I would not otherwise have had the opportunity to know.

• Agree 1

New here to this forum. What a great thread and well done KP for starting it and to all contributors (and me now) for all of this information I would not otherwise have had the opportunity to know.

Hi Ctfarmer.

Welcome to the zoo. There's lots of information in these threads, some good, some not so good and some (like in this thread), non existent. But that's the fun of it, sifting through the chaff.